Business Intelligence: Top 3 Challenges to Implementation
Is your company struggling with implementing Business Intelligence. Do you have find yourself challenged with any of the following:
- Putting the latest theories in analysis, planning and strategy to work in the real world
- Using BI effectively in a global market
- Breaking down data silos in your company to see the full picture
If so, these are just three of the challenges that will be discussed at the Business Intelligence Summit on November 15 and 16 in Chicago. The Summit provides the opportunity to discuss with industry leaders how to use business intelligence effectively in today’s global market. The Summit will provide BI professionals with real world advice and strategies on how to convert Big Data into actionable insights and better business results.
BI Tools Drive Success
At Data Profits we see these challenges daily with our mid-market wholesalers, retail and grocery clients and help them meet these challenges with a plug-and-play software as a service (SaaS) solution for demand forecasting, planning, allocation, inventory replenishment, VMI, PO and BI tools, programs, custom scorecards, and total supply chain visibility.
We look forward to following the news from the Business Intelligence Summit and invite you to share your thoughts and experiences on successful use of BI in today’s rapidly changing and global marketplace.
- Lead Time Forecasting - February 7, 2019
- Data Profits in Gartner’s 2017 Retail Replenishment and Forecasting Software Guide for the Sixth Year - February 13, 2018
- Data Profits Releases 4 Easy Replenishment Ideas that Adapt to the Digital Age - July 20, 2017